Saturday, May 26, 2012

“Mr. president won't u tell me why do i have to put up with all the lies”

Wonderful song, I am really proud of this production from a young Sudanese singer, looking forward to hearing more of his song.

Nile-Video-Shot_1294979529

 

Mr. president
won't u tell me why
do i have to put
up with all the lies
Promises you made
for a better life
they were all in vain
i see my people die

good days are gone
what are you waiting for
why can't we we stop
this never ending war
tell my brothers rise
cuz we're moving on
we'll together sing
revolution songs

*****

I look around
i see a part of me
went the other way
independently
tell me what's it like
to be an NCP
wanted by the ICC
provoking animosity
there's no CPA
and now the fight is on
what does it really take
for us to get along
tell my brothers rise
cuz we're moving on
we'll together sing
revolution songs

*****

I'll fight i'll fight with all i got
I'll never ever gonna stop
god knows that i've been through a lot
not anymore, not anymore
now that i got a chance to tell the world
ana Sudani

16 Comments:

At May 27, 2012 at 5:27 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

keep the revolution fire on brother :)

 
At June 20, 2012 at 12:41 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

keep it up
it very inspiring

 
At June 20, 2012 at 8:34 AM , Blogger SudanGuardian said...

yep very inspiring indeed, and many more songs are being made right now singing about current issues in Sudan. check the blog from time to time i will post more soon.

 
At March 4, 2013 at 2:34 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

good dayz are gone....
and better are not come yet>>>
in some day i will not
stay sit
i wiil figth i will figth
intl the drakness gose
and see the ligth

 
At August 5, 2013 at 9:40 PM , Blogger Williey said...


Omer Albashir is a war maniac wanted by the ICC, Sudan will never find peace and our economy will never stabilise unless this man leave to I.C.C. everybody knows that even those who believed on him before he ousted his own sheikh Alturabi, devided our beloved Sudan into two parts. killed 30.000 in Darfur and started this endless war in Nuba Mountains and blue Nile. let alone the well known corruption of his wives and brothers and the bad reputation that given to Islam by such a horrible ruler!

 
At October 1, 2013 at 2:41 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like it ALOT .. this song is amazing :) can I find it without music?? who is the singer??

 
At October 3, 2013 at 4:29 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amazing son,
Keep the flame on .. What arts means other than glorifying our humanity and support of the oppressed !!!

Amazing son

Elfadil Elhashmi

 
At October 3, 2013 at 4:32 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amazing work and humanely musical

 
At October 4, 2013 at 4:57 AM , Blogger Prince Hassan Idriss said...

Powerful words with empowerment. I love it too much and was seeking to download it thanks I have got it. Much appreciated and more love to all kerp on moving dear! !!@

 
At March 11, 2014 at 4:35 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

THE VOICE. WINNER IN SHA ALLAH

 
At November 29, 2014 at 3:38 AM , Anonymous المطور السودانى said...

<a href = 'http://programer-sudani.blogspot.com/2014/11/blog-post_69.html> أشياء يجب عليك فعلها لتنجح فى حياتك </a>

 
At December 5, 2014 at 11:40 PM , Blogger Ahmed said...

"I'll fight i'll fight with all i got
I'll never ever gonna stop"


it's my fav part

 
At October 10, 2017 at 5:00 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Very proud of your words, I share them now with my son....Keep the inspiration for a new generation that would keep your words going on....

 
At February 6, 2018 at 4:24 AM , Anonymous Rose Day said...

text message hug day cards for boyfriend
funny messages on hug day for girlfriend
download images of propose day for boyfriend
happy propose day quotes wishes

 
At May 16, 2018 at 6:14 AM , Anonymous ITI said...

Assam ITI
Andhra Pradesh ITI Result

 
At July 8, 2019 at 3:34 AM , Blogger Ujan sharma said...

I just got to this amazing site not long ago. I was actually captured with the piece of resources you have got here. Big thumbs up for making such wonderful blog page!


মন আমার লিরিক্স
বর্ণপরিচয় লিরিক্স
তোমার জন্মদিনে লিরিক্স
অবাক জলে লিরিক্স

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home